Shekhar Classes conduct classes in person at our centers as well as online. The batches are small so that we are able to take care of individual needs. Regular tests are conducted to monitor our students' performances. Our real goal is quality improvement in them. We make our students solve numerous practice papers before their final examinations so that they do not commit mistakes there.
We use a sophisticated audio and video web conferencing software to deliver live interactive tutoring in one to one (one tutor to one student) or one to few (one tutor to a group of students- normally 6 to 8).
The student enters the Virtual Class-Room using a link provided by our tutor or by using login credentials provided.
The tutor uses a whiteboard just as in a regular classroom that allows writing, drawing as well use of aids like Power Point and web pages. The student can also write, draw, type or annotate on the screen using the whiteboard. Tutors and students can use audio or video chat to communicate thus ensuring that all aspects of traditional tutoring are replicated in a virtual setting. Students can clear their doubts in the live class just as in a traditional setting.
The one significant advantage that online classes has over traditional tutoring is that all sessions can be recorded and played back which means that whenever students are in doubt over a certain topic, they can playback the actual tutoring session where that particular topic was covered …they can do this as often as they need !!!
Why online classes? We know that many have this question in their minds. Although there are many advantages of the online classes, we are mentioning a few of them below.
1. It saves Time, Energy & Money: One does not need to travel to and fro from the Tuition Centers.
2. Both Teacher & Students can write and draw on the same white board and hence read. They can put Images, videos, and animations on the whiteboard for better understanding.
3. They can talk and see each other as if they are in front of each other.
4. Questions and answers both can be broadcast to all students in one go. (No need to dictate or write on board)
5. Students can save or store the relevant topics, images or videos, etc. for future references.
We are experts in delivering quality education in Math and Science for students of Grade 7 to Grade 12.
We offer tuition in small groups so that we are able to cater to the individual needs. and provide customized solution(s) to each one of them.
One to one contact to deliver customized and effective solutions to their educational problems.
Regular tests to minimize their mistakes.
Motivation can make a lot of difference.